One of the single greatest decisions I’ve made as an entrepreneur is joining the Colorado Chapter of The Entrepreneur’s Organization (EO). I could probably write a book about all the value I get but in short, it’s a group of like minded entrepreneurs trying to get better in every way: business, family, personal. I’ve been honored to serve as co-learning chair for the past two years. My job is to simply find one of a kind learning and social experiences for our membership. This past October 2016 we had the pleasure of hosting world famous graphic designer Aaron Draplin from the Draplin Design Co.
In addition to hosting, my very good friends at The Public Works also shot and edited this great video highlighting our two day experience with Aaron. We hosted an evening keynote on Friday and then spend the next Saturday designing and building cool stuff in the shop at The Public Works. Not to overuse this phrase, but a weekend I’ll never forget and one that I truly treasure.
- Diary of a Doer Episode 011: How Your Stories Sell, and Why You’ve Got to Tell Them with Marc Gutman - February 21, 2019
- Warby Parker Brand Story Audit - March 23, 2018
- Clark’s Brand Audit – Great Brand Story or Franken-brand? - February 15, 2018
- The Path to Happiness – Stay Grounded Podcast - January 22, 2018
- The (REAL) Truth About Business - November 21, 2017
- The Main Reason Stories Fall Flat … and What You Can Do About It - September 19, 2017
- Your Business…The Hero? - August 3, 2017
- What Do Your Business, Your Employees, and Your Customers Believe In? – Business Belief Statement - July 20, 2017
- Am I Telling a Narrative or a Business Story? - July 13, 2017
- Top 13 Books for Business Storytelling - June 29, 2017