Being an entrepreneur, or just a business rockstar, means taking on a lot of responsibilities. Sometimes every little task you and your co-workers are responsible for can be very hard to keep track of. However, thanks to technology, our smart phones have become our business sidekicks. In order to keep yourself on track, there are several useful mobile appls out there that you can use to your advantage to stay organized. Here are some of our go to mobile apps to keep track of everything work throws at us throughout each day.
ColorNote (Android only): Allows you to create color-coded to-do lists and notes to yourself. If you are an Android user, make use of the widget capability of this app. You can place to-do lists on your home screen which has a count of the tasks that still need to be completed in red. This acts as a friendly reminder of what you still need to get done each time you open up your phone.
Business Calendar (Android) or Sunrise (iOS & Android): With Business Calendar for Andriod, you are able to sync all of your email calendars on this one app. Since the app can be synced with each of your email accounts, you can both view and add to all of your calendars from this app. The app also allows you to set notifications and alarms to remind you of upcoming meetings. Sunrise also has the capability of connecting with all of your GMail accounts and even your Facebook!
Trello or Asana: Each of these apps can be updated both from your computer and through the app. These project management tools allow you to keep track of all tasks which need to be completed for certain projects. You can also add team members to boards (Trello) or projects (Asana), and assign team members tasks with due dates.
What’s are your favorite mobile apps for staying organized at work? Join the discussion and leave your comments below.
Lastly, please feel free to contact us directly. You can always send us a message via our contact form or email me directly at: shaina at wildstory dot com
Don’t forget to stay in touch with us on social media and learn about new blog posts, upcoming events, PR and social media tips, and much more. Join our #wildstory or share your own #wildstory on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and LinkedIn by using #mywildstory.
- Apps for the Organized Entrepreneur - February 18, 2015
- 10 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Starting Your Own Business - February 11, 2015
- Harnessing Pinterest to Create Social Media Posts & Promote Your Business - January 24, 2015
- Social Media: Best Posting Days and Times for Twitter - January 10, 2015
- Social Media: Is there a science behind timing and posting? - October 23, 2014
- Social Media Management: Metrics Terms Explained - October 21, 2014
- Social Media Marketing Guide to Facebook Metrics - October 2, 2014
- Social Media Management: Instagram Metrics - September 30, 2014
- Social Media Management: Twitter Metrics - September 18, 2014
- Create the Most Eye-Catching & Original Graphics for Your Social Media Pages Using Web Applications - July 1, 2014