Our clients are friends, partners, dreamers, crazy, passionate, entrepreneurs and visionaries.
The WILDSTORY Digital Public Relations Process:
- Meet the client.
- Get to know one another.
- Tell us more! We want to hear your story and find out how we can help.
- We put together our vision on how to make your story WILD!
- We present our ideas of what makes your brand cool.
- You review, then tell us, “Go for it!”, or, “No, try again”.
- We finalize a digital public relations plan and agree on a scope of work.
- We jump in to experience your brand!
- We set out to show the world what you see.
- We deliver great work.
- We perform regular check ins and tweaks to the program.
- Final step…High Fives and Good Vibes!
Tips & Tools
To learn more about some tips and tools we use throughout our digital public relations process, be sure to check out our blog post on 10 Public Relations Tools That Make Our Lives Easier.
Lastly, please feel free to contact us directly. You can always send us a message via our contact form or email me directly at: mgutman at wildstory dot com
- Diary of a Doer Episode 011: How Your Stories Sell, and Why You’ve Got to Tell Them with Marc Gutman - February 21, 2019
- Warby Parker Brand Story Audit - March 23, 2018
- Clark’s Brand Audit – Great Brand Story or Franken-brand? - February 15, 2018
- The Path to Happiness – Stay Grounded Podcast - January 22, 2018
- The (REAL) Truth About Business - November 21, 2017
- The Main Reason Stories Fall Flat … and What You Can Do About It - September 19, 2017
- Your Business…The Hero? - August 3, 2017
- What Do Your Business, Your Employees, and Your Customers Believe In? – Business Belief Statement - July 20, 2017
- Am I Telling a Narrative or a Business Story? - July 13, 2017
- Top 13 Books for Business Storytelling - June 29, 2017