Here’s a great comic that helps to illustrate the golden rule of reputation management — get it right the first time. We often hear from clients that they’d like us to help “clean up” their internet past or identity. In some cases this is totally doable but in most it’s a tough road. Just like we tell our kids today: once it hits the internet it’s forever so be careful. The best way to clean up a messy past or poor reputation is to do everything you can to not create one. Of course in a perfect world this would be easy. Sometimes bad things happen to good people and then some crafty clean up is necessary.
If you find yourself having to clean up your image on Google, follow this handy dandy roadmap!
- Diary of a Doer Episode 011: How Your Stories Sell, and Why You’ve Got to Tell Them with Marc Gutman - February 21, 2019
- Warby Parker Brand Story Audit - March 23, 2018
- Clark’s Brand Audit – Great Brand Story or Franken-brand? - February 15, 2018
- The Path to Happiness – Stay Grounded Podcast - January 22, 2018
- The (REAL) Truth About Business - November 21, 2017
- The Main Reason Stories Fall Flat … and What You Can Do About It - September 19, 2017
- Your Business…The Hero? - August 3, 2017
- What Do Your Business, Your Employees, and Your Customers Believe In? – Business Belief Statement - July 20, 2017
- Am I Telling a Narrative or a Business Story? - July 13, 2017
- Top 13 Books for Business Storytelling - June 29, 2017