Recently I was able to sit down with an incredible entrepreneur and owner of JavaPresse Coffee, Raj Jana, for his “Stay Grounded” Podcast. What I loved most was that we didn’t discuss the normal story stuff.
Raj’s podcast is focussed on happiness and what it takes to be happy. I would never claim to be an expert when it comes to happiness. Heck, I struggle most days to remember that I am happy. But this interview reminded me of what does make me happy and what I do to regain alignment with happiness.
I’m not sure of the title “Walking Away from Millions” as I’m not claiming I ever walked away from millions but hey, the podcast has to sell tickets — and everything else is spot on.
I do share my story in a way that I haven’t before and some of the things I do in my morning routine as well as what I do in the pursuit of happiness.
- Warby Parker Brand Story Audit - March 23, 2018
- Clark’s Brand Audit – Great Brand Story or Franken-brand? - February 15, 2018
- The Path to Happiness – Stay Grounded Podcast - January 22, 2018
- The (REAL) Truth About Business - November 21, 2017
- The Main Reason Stories Fall Flat … and What You Can Do About It - September 19, 2017
- Your Business…The Hero? - August 3, 2017
- What Do Your Business, Your Employees, and Your Customers Believe In? – Business Belief Statement - July 20, 2017
- Am I Telling a Narrative or a Business Story? - July 13, 2017
- Top 13 Books for Business Storytelling - June 29, 2017
- I Don’t Believe in Story Formulas & Neither Should You - June 22, 2017