I had a wonderful experience interning with WildStory PR, and getting the opportunity to work on The Boulder International Film Festival. It was awesome to really get the full experience from learning about the event, to reaching out to news outlets and spreading the word, and finally, getting to attend the event myself. I also loved that, as an intern, I felt that my work was truly important. I never even had to make copies or go on coffee runs!
During the festival, I got the chance to attend the CineCHEF event, where some of Boulder’s top chefs created dishes themed off of popular movies. It was really fun to get the chance to hang out with the other interns, relax, and eat some delicious food. While there were a lot of dishes that were out of my comfort zone, such as scallops made with Orange Crush, there were also amazing ones such as chocolate mousse and big juicy cheeseburgers.
Overall, I had a blast and learned a lot about the public relations field and learned valuable skills I will take with me into the future.
- Diary of a Doer Episode 011: How Your Stories Sell, and Why You’ve Got to Tell Them with Marc Gutman - February 21, 2019
- Warby Parker Brand Story Audit - March 23, 2018
- Clark’s Brand Audit – Great Brand Story or Franken-brand? - February 15, 2018
- The Path to Happiness – Stay Grounded Podcast - January 22, 2018
- The (REAL) Truth About Business - November 21, 2017
- The Main Reason Stories Fall Flat … and What You Can Do About It - September 19, 2017
- Your Business…The Hero? - August 3, 2017
- What Do Your Business, Your Employees, and Your Customers Believe In? – Business Belief Statement - July 20, 2017
- Am I Telling a Narrative or a Business Story? - July 13, 2017
- Top 13 Books for Business Storytelling - June 29, 2017